Choice Between Surgical and Medical Abortion
There are two methods by which abortion can be done
- Medical Abortion -non-surgical abortion in which medicines are used to induce abortion
- Surgical Abortion - Use of trans-cervical procedures for terminating a pregnancy, including vacuum aspiration, and dilatation and evacuation (D&E).
Surgical or Medical Abortion for Unwanted Pregnancy
- If pregnancy is <= 7 weeks; the medical Method with Mifepristone with misoprostol is favorable as the success rate is as high as 97%.
- If pregnancy is between 7-12 weeks; surgical abortion is the only option.
- If pregnancy is beyond 12 weeks - 20 weeks, then the woman needs to be hospitalized and will be given either Mifepristone followed by Misoprostol tablet or only misoprostol tablets and the woman will then abort like a miscarriage in the Hospital. If any products are remaining then they will be evacuated surgically.
- Surgical abortion is preferred if the patient desires concurrent tubal ligation or IUCD (CuT) insertion.
- If a woman fulfills the criteria for selecting either method i.e. Before 7 weeks), the final choice is to be given to the woman.
Summary of Choice between Surgical or Medical abortion in India
- <= 7 weeks - Medical method or Surgical method
- 7-12 weeks - Surgical abortion
- 12 - 20 weeks - Medicines with or without surgical procedure in Hospital.
Advantages of Medical Abortion
Avoids surgery. Controlled by the woman and may take place at home. No need for admission to the Hospital. Usually well tolerated by women if properly counseled and motivated. No need to take leave from work, as bleeding can be managed with menstrual pads even while in the office or at work.
Disadvantages of Medical abortion
Takes time (hours to days) to complete abortion, and the timing may not be predictable. Women experience bleeding and cramping, and potentially some other side effects (nausea, vomiting, fever, and shivering). May require more clinic visits than surgical abortion.
Advantages of Surgical Abortion
Quick procedure. Complete abortion is easily verified by evaluation of aspirated products of conception. Takes place in a Hospital so Sterilization or placement of an intrauterine device (IUD) may be performed at the same time as the procedure. It can be performed under local anesthesia if a woman is properly motivated and counseled.
Disadvantages of Surgical abortion
Requires instrumentation of the uterus. Small risk of uterine or cervical injury. Timing of abortion controlled by the Doctor and Hospital. Anesthesia needs to be administered. Most doctors perform this procedure under short general anesthesia. A woman needs to be in the hospital for at least 6 hours. Effect of sedation will be there throughout the day.
Abortion pills are available for sale in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia, Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors and health workers in our clinics in Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, Qatif, Jubail, and Al Khobar. Safe and free delivery for the pills is offered to our clients around Saudi Arabia.
Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain, Cytotec misoprostol pills in Bahrain, abortion pills in Bahrain, Where can I buy abortion pills in Manama, Tablets to terminate unwanted pregnancy in Bahrain, Misoprostol, and Mifepristone.
Medical abortions in Qatar are typically very safe. In most cases, it does not affect your ability to have children unless you have a serious complication. Cytotec pills help in termination of pregnancy under 10 weeks in Doha - Qatar
Contact Dr.Jeff at +(27)638309459 for abortion pills delivered to your doorstep in Kuwait. If you have an unplanned pregnancy in Salmiya, you can use our medical abortion pills to terminate a pregnancy. Our home abortion pills in Kuwait City come with instructions on how to safely use them.
After having an abortion using Cytotec or misoprostol and mifepristone abortion pills in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, you will be able to have children. Our abortions pills in Al Ain and Sharjah are safe and we also provide you with answers to frequently asked questions about abortion pills in the United Arab Emirates.
We sell over-the-counter abortion pills in Oman so you don't need a prescription to order abortion pills delivered in Muscat, Seeb, Ibri, and all over Middle East Countries.