Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet in Saudi Arabia
Buy Zolpidem Hemitartrate 10 mg in Saudi Arabia, get them delivered to your address. Zolpidem Hemitartrate available for sale in Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah. Whatsapp Doctor Jeff now on +27638309459, buy pills online. It is used for Insomnia and other conditions. Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet contains Zolpidem as an active ingredient.Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet works by slowing activity in the brain to help you sleep.Detailed information related to Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal pain
- Double vision
- Increased difficulty in falling asleep
- Back pain
- Respiratory tract infections
- Inability to remember new
- Recent events with or without inappropriate behavior
- Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Before using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take this medication more than 2 weeks without consulting your doctor
- Do not take this medicine if you have consumed alcohol during the day or just before bed
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine 30-45 min before going to bed
Interactions with Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Myasthenia gravis
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Pulmonary insufficiency
- Severe hepatic insufficiency
Composition and Active Ingredients
Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Zolpidem - 10Mg
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Packages and Strengths
Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet is available in the following packages and strengthsZolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet - Packages: 30
Frequently asked Questions
- Is Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet safe to use when pregnant?Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
- Is Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet safe while breastfeeding?Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- How long do I need to use Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet before I see improvement of my conditions?TabletWise.com website users have reported same day and 1 day as the most common time it takes before they saw improvements in their conditions. These times may not be reflective of what you may experience or how you should use this medicine. Please consult with your doctor to check how long do you need to use Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as time for effectiveness for Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet.
- At what frequency do I need to use Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet?TabletWise.com website users have reported once a day and once in 3 days as the most common frequency of using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet. Please follow your doctor's advice on how often you need to Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as frequency of using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet.
- Should I use Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet empty stomach, before food or after food?TabletWise.com website users have most commonly reported using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet after food. However, this may not be reflective of how you should use this medicine. Please follow your doctor's advice on how you should use this medicine. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as timing of using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet.
- Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
- Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?Most medicines don't come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, the government's categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body's dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
- Can i stop using this product immediately or do I have to slowly wean off the use?Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Other important Information on Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet.
Expired Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
- Taking a single dose of expired Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drugs. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or refer to the product package.
APA Style Citation
- Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet - Product - tabletwise.net. (n.d.). Retrieved April 27, 2022, from https://www.tabletwise.net/southafrica/zolpidem-hemitartrate-tablet
MLA Style Citation
- "Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet - Product - tabletwise.net" Tabletwise.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Apr. 2022.
Chicago Style Citation
- "Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet - Product - tabletwise.net" Tabletwise. Accessed April 27, 2022. https://www.tabletwise.net/southafrica/zolpidem-hemitartrate-tablet.
- Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet causing dizziness?
- Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet causing hallucination?
More about Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
Consumer Reviews - Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet
The following are the results of on-going survey on TabletWise.com for Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.
Uses, Effectiveness and Side-effects
Following are the uses, perceived effectiveness and perceived side-effects incidence information reported by website visitor for Zolpidem Hemitartrate Tablet:
https://t.co/OcBASvTcUR— Safe abortion Pills (@Pi4Safeabortion) December 19, 2022
Buy Zolpidem Hemitartrate 10 mg in Qatar, get them delivered to your address. Zolpidem Hemitartrate available for sale in Doha. Whatsapp Doctor Jeff now on +27638309459, buy pills online. It is used for Insomnia and other conditions pic.twitter.com/rJgiCUfp3q