What to do after abortion? Abortion Care
What to do after abortion? Care for abortion, in case of heavy bleeding, abdominal pain, vaginal discharge, body temperatures, and emotions among others, Contact Doctor on +27640211696 Joy for assistance.
Some women do not experience any bleeding. Others may have bleeding that lasts from 2-6 weeks.
- Bleeding may be spotty, dark brown, and include clots.
- Often there is no bleeding for the first few days immediately following the abortion, then hormonal changes may cause bleeding as heavy as a period around the third or fifth day and increased cramping.
- If heavy bleeding (soaking a full-sized maxi-pad in one hour) occurs, then begin deep uterine massaging for 10 minutes, take Ibuprofen, use a heating pad, and decrease activity.
- If heavy bleeding continues for more than three hours, call us (see calling instructions above).
Discharge may be:
- Non-bloody and ranges from a brown to black color.
If the discharge is itchy or painful, has a bad odor, and is pus-like, call us (see calling instructions above).
- Cramping is normal and necessary for the uterus to return to its non-pregnant size.
- Cramping may be occasional, like menstrual cramps, for the first few days.
- Cramping may increase, along with bleeding and clotting, particularly around the third to fifth day.
- Cramping should be relieved by ibuprofen, deep uterine massage, heat, and rest.
Cramping may be relieved by one or more of the following:
- Take 800 mg ibuprofen with food or milk every 6 to 8 hours.
- Apply uterine massages frequently. This involves firmly pressing down on your abdomen with your fingertips. Rub in a circular motion from the belly button to your pubic bone. You may need to continue this for at least 10 minutes to get some relief.
- Drink warm liquids such as tea or hot cocoa.
- Use a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen.
Abnormal Side Effects
If you have any of the following symptoms, you could be experiencing an emergency. Please call us right away (see calling instructions above).
Prolonged Heavy Bleeding
- Soaking 2 or more maxi pads in an hour for 2 hours in a row.
- Blood clots larger than a lemon.
Severe pain or cramping that medication does not help.
Chills and fever of 101° F or higher after the day of your procedure.
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours.
- Vaginal discharge that smells bad.
- Depression that won't go away.
- Still feeling pregnant (fatigue, morning sickness, or breast tenderness) more than two weeks after your procedure.
If you are experiencing any of the abnormal symptoms, please contact us right away (see calling instructions above).
Women experience a variety of emotions after an abortion.
- Feelings of relief, sadness, elation or depression are common and may be strong due to the hormonal changes that occur after an abortion. Most women find these feelings do not last very long.
- Your partner or parents may experience similar emotions. It can be helpful to discuss these emotions with your partner or parents.
- It is important to have a support system to help you.
Abortion pills are available for sale in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia, Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors and health workers in our clinics in Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, Qatif, Jubail, and Al Khobar. Safe and free delivery for the pills is offered to our clients around Saudi Arabia.
Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain, Cytotec misoprostol pills in Bahrain, abortion pills in Bahrain, Where can I buy abortion pills in Manama, Tablets to terminate unwanted pregnancy in Bahrain, Misoprostol, and Mifepristone.
Medical abortions are typically very safe. In most cases, it does not affect your ability to have children unless you have a serious complication. Cytotec pills help in termination of pregnancy under 10 weeks in Doha - Qatar
Contact Dr.Jeff at +(27)638309459 for abortion pills delivered to your doorstep in Kuwait. If you have an unplanned pregnancy in Salmiya, you can use our medical abortion pills to terminate a pregnancy. Our home abortion pills in Kuwait City come with instructions on how to safely use them.
After having an abortion using Cytotec or misoprostol and mifepristone abortion pills in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, you will be able to have children. Our abortions pills in Al Ain and Sharjah are safe and we also provide you with answers to frequently asked questions about abortion pills in the United Arab Emirates.
We sell over-the-counter abortion pills in Oman so you don't need a prescription to order abortion pills delivered in Muscat, Seeb, Ibri, and all over Middle East Countries.